CGPSC ADPPO Online Form 2021
Chhattisgarh Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer ADPPO Online Form 2021 Apply Now
- Online Start Date : 08/09/2021
- Online Last Date : 07/10/2021
- Form Correction Last Date : 08-12 Oct 2021
- Exam Date : 14/02/2022
- Admit Card : Available Soon
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years for Other State.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years for Chhattisgarh Domicile)
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
- General & Other State : 400/-
- SC/ST/OBC : 300/-
- Pay The Exam Fee Through Cash at KIOSK or Pay By Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI Mode Only.
Total Post : 67
- Bachelor Degree in LAW (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
CGPSC Exam Syllabus
- Exam – 300 Marks
- Interview – 30 Marks
- Total – 330 Marks
- Note : Multiple Choice Question.
- Number Of Questions : 150
- Exam Time : 03:00 Hours
- Chhattisgarh GK : 50 Question
- General Knowledge & Major Acts & Minor Acts : 100 Question
- 2 Marks For Every Question.
- Negative Marks : 1/3
General Knowledge Syllabus For CGPSC
- History Of India And Indian National Movement.
- History Of Chhattisgarh and Contribution of Chhattisgarh in National Movement.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India. With Special Reference to Chhattisgarh.
- Constitution of India and Polity, Administrative Structure of Chhattisgarh, Local Government of Chhattisgarh and Panchayati Raj.
- Economy, Commerce, Industry, Forest and Agriculture of India. (With Special Reference to Chhattisgarh)
- Current Affairs and Sports. ( With Reference to India and Chhattisgarh)
- Tribes, Special Tradition, Teej and Festival, Dance, Archaeological and Tourist Centers of Chhattisgarh.
Law Major Acts Syllabus For CGPSC
- Constitution of India-Part-3 Fundamental Rights, Part-4 Directive Principles of State, Part-5 President and Vice President, Union Judiciary, Governor, State Legislative, High Court in The State, Subordinate Courts.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860- Complete.
- Criminal Procedure Code, 1973- Complete.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872- Complete.
Law Minor Acts Syllabus For CGPSC
- Chhattisgarh Excise Act, 1915 Complete.
- Information Technology Act, 2000 Chapter-1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 11, 12, 13.
- The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act 1989 Complete.
- The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 Complete.
- Arms Act, 1959 Complete.
- Food Safety and Standard Act 2006 Complete.
- Protection of Human Rights Acts 1993 Complete.
- Right to Information Act 2005 Complete.
- The Legal Services Authorities Act 1987 Chapter 3, 4 & 6.
- Chhattisgarh Shaikshanik Sansthano Mai Pratadana (Raging) Ka Pratishedh Adhiniam 2001 Complete.
- Chhattisgarh Tonhi Pratadana (Nivaran) Adhiniyam 2005 Complete.
- Prevention of Unlawful Activities Act 1976 Complete.
- Chhattisgarh Vishesh Jan Suraksha Adhiniyam 2005 Complete.
- Chhattisgarh High Court Rules & Order (Criminal ) 2005 Complete.
Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Online Form.
Important Links For Chhattisgarh CGPSC
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|