IIT JEE Advanced Admit Card Download 2021
IIT Kharagpur IIT JEE Advanced Admission 2021
Important Dates For IIT JEE Advanced
- Online Form Start Date :15/09/2021
- Online Form Last Date : 20/09/2021 up-to 05 PM Only.
- Last Date Fee Payment : 21/09/2021
- Exam Held on :03/10/2021
- Admit Card Available : 26/09/2021
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
Age Limit For IIT JEE Advanced
- Eligible Candidates Must be Born After : 01/10/1995 for General / OBC
- Candidate Must be Born After : 01/10/1990 for SC / ST / PH Candidates
- Age Relaxation As per JEE Advance Rules
Application Fee For IIT JEE Advanced
- General / OBC : 2800/-
- SC / ST / PH : 1400/-
- All Category Female : 1400/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode.
Qualification Eligibility For IIT JEE
- Passed JEE MAIN 2021 Entrance Test with Secured Qualified Marks.
Full Form Of IIT
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are institutions of national importance established through Acts of Parliament for fostering excellence in education.
- Over the years, IITs have created a world class educational platform that is dynamically sustained through quality teaching and internationally acclaimed research with excellent infrastructure and the best available minds.
- The faculty and alumni of IITs occupy key positions in academia and industry throughout the world and continue to make considerable impact on all sections of the society.
- At present, there are twenty- three IITs across the country.
Examination Details For IIT JEE
- The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2021 [JEE (Advanced) 2021] will be conducted by the seven Zonal Coordinating IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board 2021 (JAB 2021).
- The performance of a candidate in JEE (Advanced) 2021 will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level), mentioned in clause 2 above, in all the IITs in the academic year 2021-22.
- The decisions of JAB 2021 will be final in all matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2021 and admission to IITs in the academic year 2021-22.
IIT JEE Question Papers
- JEE (Advanced) 2021 will consist of two question papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2 of three hours duration each. Appearing for both the papers is compulsory.
- Each question paper will consist of three separate sections, viz., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The question papers will consist of questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
- Negative marks may be awarded for incorrect answers for some of the questions. Details of the marking scheme will be provided in the “Instructions to Candidates” section at the time of examination.
- The candidates must carefully read and adhere to the detailed instructions given in the question papers available at the time of examination.
- The question papers will be in both English and Hindi languages. The candidates will have the option to choose (and also switch between) the preferred language anytime during the examination. The English version will prevail in the event of any difference of opinion.
- Although sufficient care will be taken for the correctness of questions, in the event that a question(s) needs to be dropped, full marks for that question(s) will be awarded to ALL candidates.
Mode Of Examination
The JEE (Advanced) 2021 examination will be conducted only in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. To attain familiarity with the CBT mode candidates are advised to take mock tests available on the website https://jeeadv.ac.in.
Important Links For IIT JEE Advanced 2021
|Download IIT JEE Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|