Railway SCR Apprentice Online Form 2023
RRC SCR South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Railway Apprentice South Eastern Railway
|Join My Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join My WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question PDF||Click Here|
Advt No SCR/P-HQ/RRC/111/Act. App/2022
- Online Form Start Date : 30/12/2022
- Online Form Last Date : 29/01/2023 upto 5 PM only
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 29/01/2023.
- Merit List Date : Notified Soon
Railway SCR Apprentice Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Railway Recruitment Cell RRC SCR Act Apprentice Rules 2023-24.
- Age Limit As On 01/01/2023.
Railway SCR Apprentice Application Fee
- Gen / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- No Fee
- All Category Female : 0/- No Fee
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / Other Mode.
Total Post : 4103
Railway SCR Apprentice Qualification
- Class 10 High School / Matric with 50% Marks and ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
- for Trade Wise Eligibility Details Read the Official Notification.
Railway SCR Apprentice Important Notice
- Online applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian nationals for engagement/training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, in Workshops and other establishments of South Eastern Railway.
- Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of the same would be entertained.
Railway SCR Apprentice Mode Of Selection
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared (Trade-wise) in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification in respective trades. The merit list in each trade will be prepared percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or group of subjects.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the date of births are also the same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
- Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted in respective trades, will be called for document verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
- A final merit list will be prepared trade wise, community-wise equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
Interested Candidate Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
Important Links For RRC SCR Apprentice 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Sarkariresult 2023|