Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Online Form 2022
Samagra Shiksha SSA Chandigarh TGT Teacher Recruitment Online Form 2022
Department Of Education Chandigarh
Advt No : 01/2022
- Online Form Start Date : 12/09/2022
- Online Form Last Date : 03/10/2022 upto 05 PM Only
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 06/10/2022
- Exam Date : 26/10/2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 37 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Samagra Shiksha TGT Teacher 2022 Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit As On 01/01/2022.
- General / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
- SC : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode. OR Pay the Fees Through Offline E Challan.
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 50% Aggregate Marks with B.Ed Degree and CTET Paper II Exam Passed.
- Read Notification.
Post Name & Total Post
|TGT Science (Medical)||04|
|TGT Social Studies||13|
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Selection Procedure
- All the candidates who will submit ONLINE application along with requisite fees on or before the closing date will be issued admit card to appear in the written exam without checking the eligibility conditions.
- After the conduct of written test, answer key will be uploaded on website as per schedule for submission of objections by the candidates.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in written test will be uploaded on the website.
- In case two or more candidates are having same marks in written test then a candidate having higher marks in B.Ed will rank higher in the merit. Even then if two candidates are at same rank, the candidate older in age will rank higher in merit.
- Merit list prepared on the basis of marks in written test will be uploaded on the website and on the basis of said merit; candidates will be called for scrutiny of original document and checking of eligibility conditions. (to be read along with point VI)
- Candidates to be called for scrutiny of original documents under each category will be 3 times (three times) the number of posts under each category.
- List of selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test (Part-A & Part-B).
- Merit list for selection will be released after checking of eligibility conditions and ICT skill training certificates.
Interested Candidate Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
Important Links For Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|