SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Online Form 2023
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL New Recruitment 2023
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
|Join My Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join My WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Sarkari Exam Android App||Click Here|
- Online Form Start Date : 09/05/2023
- Online Form Last Date : 08/06/2023
- Online Payment Last Date : 09/06/2023
- Offline Payment Last Date : 10/06/2023
- Correction Date : As per Schedule
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 02-22 August 2023
- Paper II Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2023 Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
SSC CHSL Post Name & Total Post
|Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA||1600 Posts|
|Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)|
The SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level) exam is conducted for the recruitment of candidates in various government departments and ministries. The selection process for SSC CHSL 10+2 exam consists of three stages: Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3. Let’s go through each stage and the syllabus for the exam:
- Tier 1: Computer-Based Examination
- This is an online exam consisting of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- The subjects covered in Tier 1 are:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
- English Language (Basic Knowledge)
- Tier 2: Descriptive Paper
- This is a pen-and-paper mode exam where candidates need to write an essay and letter/application.
- The topics generally asked in the descriptive paper are related to social, economic, and political issues.
- The essay should be around 200-250 words, and the letter/application should be around 150-200 words.
- Tier 3: Skill Test/Typing Test
- This stage is qualifying in nature and does not contribute to the final merit list. It is conducted to test the typing speed of candidates.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts, a Skill Test is conducted where candidates have to type data with a speed of 8,000 Key Depressions per hour (KDPH).
- For the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), a Typing Test is conducted. Candidates should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute (wpm) for English and 30 wpm for Hindi.
Please note that the final merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained in Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams. The Tier 3 exam is qualifying in nature and candidates need to clear it to be eligible for selection.
It’s important to refer to the official SSC CHSL notification and syllabus for the most accurate and updated information regarding the exam pattern and syllabus. You can visit the official SSC website (ssc.nic.in) for detailed information and notifications related to the exam.
Interested Candidate Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
Important Links for SSC CHSL New Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Sarkari Job Find|
|Sarkari Result Tools||Sarkari Tools|
|Official Website||Click Here|