Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Online Form 2022
Supreme Court Of India JCA Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Form Apply
Supreme Court Of India
Advt No : F.6/2022-SC (RC)
|Join My Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join My WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question PDF||Click Here|
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens who fulfill the following essential qualifications and other eligibility condition as on 01.07.2022 for preparation of a panel for filling up 210 vacancies anticipated up to 31.12.2022 for the post of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non Gazetted) placed in Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-. The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
- Online Form Start Date : 18/06/2022
- Online Form Last Date : 10/07/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 10/07/2022
- Exam Date: September 2022
- Exam City Available: 15/09/2022
- Admit Card Available: 03 Days Before Exam
- Result Available: 03/03/2023
- Typing Test Date: 25/03/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment Rules.
- Age Limit As on 01/07/2022.
- General / OBC / EWS: 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Total Post : 210
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.
- English Computer Typing : 35 WPM
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Scheme Of Examination
|Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions)|
Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)
|2 hours There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks.|
|Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%)||10 minutes|
|Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing||2 hours|
Typing (English) Test on computer will be conducted on the same date and place of the Objective Type Written Test.
Interested Candidate Read Full Notification Before Apply Online Form
Important Links For
|Download Typing Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Result||Result | Score Card|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|