UP NHM CHO Online Form 2022
UP Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2022
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
Advt No : 636/SPMU/NHM/HR/CHO/2022-23/ 2571
- Online Form Start Date : 20/07/2022
- Online Form Last Date : 09/08/2022
- Complete Form Last Date : 09/08/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
UP NHM Age Limit
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UP State Health NHM CHO 2022 Recruitment Rules.
UP NHM Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Registered Online.
UP NHM Qualification
- Bachelor Degree B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) and Registration Indian / State Nursing Council.
- More Details Read the Notification.
UP NHM Post Name
- Community Health Officers CHO
Total Post : 5000
Category Wise Post
Salary And Performance Based Incentive
- Rs. 10,000/- per month will be offered as stipend during the training period, which includes boarding & lodging allowances.
- Maximum Rs. 35,500/- per month (Rs 20,500 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive) will be offered at the time of posting at SC-HWC in the district as a CHO subject to guideline issued by GoI.
- National Health Mission, UP shall provide support for course fee and transportation cost for practicum etc. (one time only).
- A Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 lakh (Two Lakh and Fifty Thousand) on the stamp paper of Rs. 100/- must be submitted by the candidates before joining of training.
- After successful completion of CCHN training, a Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 lakh (Two Lakh and Fifty Thousand) on the stamp paper of Rs. 100/- must be submitted by the candidates at the time of joining as CHO to serve for minimum three years at Sub Health Centre level HWC in UP.
- Candidates will have maximum one additional attempt to pass the course in upcoming Session.
- Candidates who have successfully completed CCHN training in past (prior to Mar’2022) are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply in this session.
UP NHM Selection Process
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer based Test will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents uploaded at the time of online submission of application, when the candidate reports for document verification process (DVP), if shortlisted. No new document will be admitted at the time of DVP.
UP NHM Test Cities
The Computer Based Test will be held at major cities of Uttar Pradesh as mentioned in the online application form. Candidates may opt for three test cities preferred from the list and the same cannot be changed after the online form is submitted. NHM reserves the right to allocate any test city or change the test city opted by the candidate. NHM reserves the right to add or delete any city(s) from the list based on the number of applicants.
UP NHM CBT EXAM
The Computer based Online Test will be held for duration of 2 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two sections of total 100 marks. Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) and Section-II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer knowledge with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
Each question will carry 1 mark and there is NO NEGATIVE marking for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any inconsistency in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
UP NHM District Wise Vacancy Details
Interested Candidate Read Full Notification Before Apply Online Form
Important Links For UP NHM
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|